I bet you didn’t know…
- I have moved so many times, I stopped counting once I reached the double digits
- Ran away once when I was little. Packed my Hello Kitty Suitcase with the essentials… hot chocolate powder (no mug, no water).
- Didn’t like high school, but felt challenged in Art class (which I took two in one year!)
- Rolled up spare change for months and on my 13th birthday I bought a Standard Poodle, who is still my princess side-kick
- Used to re-arrange our home growing up by sliding towels under furniture
- Graduated Sheridan College from the Interior Decorating program
- Felt adventurous when interning at Holly Hunt in New York
- Worked in Toronto as a Showroom Manager, Design Consultant and even did PR for a tattoo company!
- Got engaged on the top of an escarpment
- Married my handsome husband in 2014 in a small DIY wedding on a private property
- Worked close to home and wanted a simple change to focus on my wellbeing- working at a spa was the perfect fit for me!
- Live in a rental home with my man, two pups, a cat and my son (whenever he makes his arrival!)
- I attend an awesome church where I volunteer in their Care team! I’ve also helped with set design… one of my favourites was our BRAVE marque letters that Nick and I made.
- I swoon over pastels
- Love creating and writing. I feel so connected with the blogging lifestyle!