Here are my top design tips for creating beautiful spaces!
1. Think traditional when choosing large furniture pieces for your home and keep the smaller accents trendy! This way your home will stay timeless.
2. Stick to what you know and love. If you love a certain style or colour scheme, stick to it! Chances are, you wont fall out of love with it after a few years if it’s something you naturally gravitate to.
3. KISS. My professor Mr Allan, always drilled into our heads “KISS”. Keep it simple, stupid. It’s proven time after time to be true! The more simple the more elegant.
4. When doing a whole house renovation, my advice is start in one room before tackling the others. It can be a little daunting when you’re living in a house that always looks half finished. One room at a time!
5. Play with patterns, textures and finishes! A black satin shower head or a pink flamingo pillow is a great way to add some fun to your interiors.