It must be the change of seasons that gives me all the warm and fuzzies for love or it could be that I got married in the fall (see my latest anniversary post here) and have all these romantic memories when the season changes. Either way, I’ve put together a few ideas of pretty proposals that are design drool worthy and will melt your heart, too!
- Apple Picking Proposal // make sure she knows you pick her, always.
2. Barn Proposal // cozy and intimate with a naturally beautiful backdrop for photos
3. Proposal with the help of family // for the family oriented girl- perfect for the holidays!
4. Tree Picking Proposal // use an ornament tucked into the branches for a sweet surprise
5. Coffee Shop Proposal // take her on a date and out of the cold for a cute winter proposal- perfect for the coffee connoisseur or hot chocolate lover
6. Ice Skating Proposal // if she loves to skate or is completely clumsy, this will make for an unexpected winter proposal
7. Fall Nature Hike // the leaves are changing and fall is in the air- tell her how much you love her with a nature hike and a beautiful backdrop
8. Distillery District Proposal // go down on one knee in front of the LOVE sign or the beautifully decorated Christmas tree
9. Love Note Backdrop Proposal // Make a backdrop with a hand written letter blown up on canvas to really take her breath away
10. Pet Proposal // if your baby is your pet, you may want to have a simple proposal using your fur baby as the main attraction
11. Beach Proposal // Have you ever visited the beach during the fall or winter? It’s breathtaking and there are hardly any people there! It can be the perfect intimate proposal she’s been dreaming of